You may choose not to provide personal information, in which case you may still freely browse the Website. Although participation in some online services and offerings may require information about yourself, providing such information is entirely optional and not a requirement to browse Website generally. When you provide personally identifiable information that may be used for purposes not specifically related to the purpose for which the information was collected, we will provide an opportunity to opt-out of such uses.
Cookies and other tracking technology
If you prefer not to receive cookies while browsing our website, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser, although you may not be able to take full advantage of IPInfoDB.com Website & Web Service if you do so. However, to use or navigate through many parts of our Website, except access to certain of IPInfoDB.com web pages may require a login and password.
Use of the information
IPInfoDB.com uses information for several general purposes: to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, to personalize your experience on our Website, to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, service updates, special offers or other information we think you'd like to hear about either from us or from our business partners, and to better understand your needs and provide you with better services. We may also use your information to send you, or to have our business partners send you, direct marketing information or contact you for market research.
Sharing and disclosure
We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties except to:
- In the event that IPInfoDB.com plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity, in which case IPInfoDB.com may disclose your personally identifiable information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business entity.
- Affiliated companies.
- Our service providers to perform functions on our behalf, such as, fulfilling orders, e-mail, processing payment, preventing fraud, investigating issues and providing customer service on our behalf. They have access to the personal information needed only to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- You acknowledge that our service providers may be located in countries which have a different level data protection than in your home country.
- In the event that we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or protect the rights, property, or safety of IPInfoDB.com, our users, or others.
- Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to optimize our services.
Children and privacy
Our Websites do not target and are not intended to attract children under the age of 18. IPInfoDB.com does not knowingly solicit personal information from children under the age of 18 or send them requests for personal information.
Third party sites
IPInfoDB.com Website contains links to other sites. IPInfoDB.com does not share your personal information with those websites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
Merger and acquisition
If IPInfoDB.com is merged or acquired by another party, your personally identifiable information may be transferred to such entity as a part of such merger or acquisition and you expressly authorize such transfer.
IPInfoDB.com will amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will make that information available by posting a notice on this site.
Limitation of liability